REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS/QUOTES (RFP) for
ORGANISATION OF “TRAINING OF TRAINERS” (TOT) RELATED TRAINING FOR STATE AGENCIES
Issued by: USAID’s Women’s Participation Program
Issue Date : June,13, 2019
RFP Number: WPP/003/19
Questions due by: June 28, 2019 by 06:00 PM Baku time
Deadline for submission Proposals: July 01, 2019 by 06:00 PM Baku time
USAID-funded Women’s Participation Program (WPP) is seeking written proposals and quotes from team of individual experts/trainers (TOE) for organization of: five 5-days “Training of Trainers” (TOT) for Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan (ASAN Service Centers)
The target geographical locations in Azerbaijan are:
For TOT training: Guba, Ganja, Sumgait, Baku
Please take the time to read and understand these sections as failure to respond fully may result in your submission being determined to be non-responsive and removed from further consideration.
Questions and proposals/quotes are due to:
USAID’s Women’s Participation Program
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone inquiries please.
USAID funded Women’s Participation Program (WPP) has been implemented in the country since 2011 and seeks to improve the status of women in Azerbaijan by raising public awareness on issues that affect women; improving women’s abilities to contribute to the development of small and digital entrepreneurship in the country and empower them economically.
Offerors should put forward their qualifications and price quote to support WPP in an organization of workshops. As a result of this RFP, WPP anticipates issuing an individual consultancy contract.
SCOPE OF WORK
Team of Experts (TOE) will be fully responsible for submitting the curriculum and organizing/ holding all of the workshops. To measure the effectiveness of the training, pre- and post-training evaluations have to be incorporated into design from the beginning.
The curriculum should be submitted in English and Azerbaijani languages. It is expected that the curriculum will cover at least the following key topics for TOT:
- Managing the Audience;
- Masterful techniques of presenting topics;
- Raising skills for effective discussions facilitation;
- Art of persuasion and convincing a listener
- Elaboration of training communication strategy and organization of the group work;
- Analyzing of the results and key conclusions; and others
The workshops will be held in four geographical locations of Azerbaijan. The target audience for each workshop is approximately 10 ASAN Service employees per workshop. TOE will work on the training presentation and content in close consultation with WPP team.
TOE will be required to prepare and submit detailed report on the workshops and its deliverables, specifically the design, development and facilitation processes, level of participation and engagement, key findings and further recommendations, survey analysis and photo/video materials.
TOE will have a responsibility to submit financial report accompanied by original invoices for the actual miscellaneous expenses incurred as stated in their approved budget.
Offerors must show qualifications in the following areas:
- Experience in holding TOT training and tailoring it to specific need of the audience;
- Proven record of holding successful workshops as well as established linkages in the regions of Azerbaijan;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani language;
- Experience in standard financial and activity report writing to international organizations.
- The offerors should be citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- The offerors should have and individual Tax ID issued by the Ministry of Taxes;
ANTICIPATED PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE
The anticipated period of performance for this scope is approximately 3 months, with possible extension, commencing in July, 2019.
Quotations in response to this RFP must be priced on a fixed price and all-inclusive basis, including honorarium, traveling, lodging (if applicable) and all other costs. Pricing must be presented in AZN. Offers must remain valid for not less than thirty (30) calendar days after the offer deadline. Offerors are requested to provide proposals/quotations on official letter. Please, do not include venue cost into the pricing as the training sessions will be held in ASAN Center’s training rooms.
PLEASE, SUBMIT YOUR TOT TRAINING CURRICULUM (BRIEF VERSION) ALONGSIDE WITH PRICING.
In addition, offerors responding to this RFP are requested to submit the following:
- A copy of their official Tax ID.
- A copy of their identification card.
EVALUATION PROCEDURES AND CRITERIA
The award will be made to a responsible offeror whose offer follows the RFP instructions, meets the eligibility and qualifications requirements, and is judged to be the best value based on a lowest price, effective reasonability and technically-acceptable basis.
Please note that if there are significant deficiencies regarding responsiveness to the requirements of this RFP, an offer may be deemed “non-responsive” and thereby disqualified from consideration.
It is anticipated that award will be made solely on the basis of these original quotations. However, WPP reserves the right to conduct any of the following:
- WPP may conduct negotiations with and/or request clarifications from any offeror prior to award.
- WPP may cancel this RFP at any time.
INSTRUCTIONS ON SUBMISSION OF PROPOSAL
You are requested to submit electronically signed and dated offers to the e-mail address specified in this solicitation at or before the exact time specified in this solicitation. Offerors must provide the following information:
- The solicitation/RFP number;
- The name, addresses (street, email, other), and telephone number of the offeror;
- Copy of the ID of the citizen of Azerbaijan
- Brief bios or CVs of key consultants/experts/trainers who will actually undertake the work required by WPP. Further interviews with team of experts are likely to ascertain fit.
- Past performance information: include recent and relevant contacts for the same or similar performed activities and other references (including points of contact with telephone numbers and email addresses);
- Price proposal (Please see Attachment 1 for example)
- Cover letter (Please see Attachment 2 for example)
- Training Curriculum (brief)
WPP reserves the right to make an award based on initial submission. WPP reserves the right to make no award if it is determined that the offers submitted do not satisfy the needs of the project. Proposals received after the specified time and date will be considered late and will be considered only at the discretion of WPP. All written proposals submitted must be valid for a period of not less than thirty (30) calendar days from the stated closing date.
QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS FOR CLARIFICATIONS
Questions regarding the technical or administrative requirements of this RFP may be submitted no later than 06:00 pm Baku time on June 28, 2019 by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com Questions must be submitted in writing; phone calls will not be accepted.
Only the written answers received by the offeror from WPP will be considered official and carry weight in the RFP process and subsequent evaluation. Any verbal information received from WPP or any other entity or projects should not be considered as an official response to any questions regarding this RFP.
NOTIFICATION OF SELECTION
WPP will notify the offeror who submitted the highest scoring proposal in writing by e-mail. Clarifications and revision of minor errors and omissions may be requested. Upon completion of either, offeror may be required to submit a revised quote.
Attachment 2: Offer Cover Letter