Project Implementation Unit of the Ministry of Health
The Project Implementation Unit of the Ministry of Health of Azerbaijan Republic and the Global Fund to Fight HİV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria announce recruitment of persons for the below listed positions on “Scaling up the response to the HIV epidemic through strengthening national capacities and prevention and treatment services for most at risk population” and “Maintaining Access to and Quality of Essential M/XDR-TB Services in Azerbaijan” programs
Coordinator on HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis (TB) programs
Required qualifications for HIV/AIDS and TB Program Coordinator:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Medical & Health Sciences or related field.
- At least five years of relevant experience in Public Health including at least three years in participatory assessment and monitoring, data processing or analysis, project design
- Training, facilitation and communication skills
- Good contextual knowledge of the local health care system, community priorities and social and cultural constraints and realities in HIV/AIDS and TB area. Previous work with international organizations and field work experience an asset.
- Fluency in English and Azerbaijani
- Good Computer skills
CVs should be sent to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 10, 2019 till 05.00 pm Acknowledgement will be sent to short listed candidates only. Detailed information about Terms of References for announced position can be found on website: www.gfatm.az