"SOS Children's Villages - Azerbaijan" Association was founded in 1999 according to the agreement signed between "SOS Children’s Village International” and Azerbaijan government. The main purpose of the organization is providing family based care to the children deprived from parental care as well as implementation of different activities aimed to provide children social welfare. Currently a number of social and educational projects successfully have being implemented within SOS Children's Villages Baku and Ganja.
“SOS Children’s Villages – Azerbaijan” has been implementing Child Protection Policy based on UN Convention on Child Rights.
We are now searching for a committed and strong personality eager to make a change for children by supporting our work in the position of a
Children’s Village Programme Director assistant/Human Resources Manager assistant (based in Baku)
Children’s Village Programme Director assistant/Human Resources Manager assistant is responsible for the coordination of office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to CVP and organization policies. He/she supervises administrative staff and divides responsibilities to ensure performance. CVPD assistant fulfils the position of Human Resources Manager assistant, coordinates works on Sponsorship Program on the location level. As his/her work is public-oriented he/she has to be friendly, polite, professional and operative.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Employee Document Management of CVP staff - Organize, compile, and update personnel records and documentation;
- Do HR administrative in accordance with the requirements of local labor legislation (orders, employment/labour/service contracts, annual leaves, certificates, personal files, labour books etc.);
- Assist Human Resources Manager in organizing and managing new employee on-boarding process within the Children’s Village Programme;
- Make out-of-office phone calls, receive incoming calls and manage a single communication network;
- Registration of income/outcome letters;
- Prepare the minutes of local meetings, fulfillment of secretary function;
- Responsible for the technical preparation of CVP related trainings, seminars;
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary;
- Welcome guests (local and foreign), give detailed information about CVP if needed;
- Ensure the well maintenance and accommodation needs of the CVP Guest House in the time of the guests visits;
- Co-operate closely with the sponsorship coordinator;
- Organize sponsorship work at programme level, collate information for child and village sponsorship letters, registration forms, departure notices, etc. from other staff;
- Taking photos of programme children for the winter and summer Sponsorship campaigns.
- Higher education, any HR related certificate is advantage;
- At least 2 years’ experience in administrative work and experience in Human Resources field is advantage;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good knowledge on labour legislation;
- Fluent Azeri, good level of English. Russian is preferable;
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office).
- Full time employment contract- V days; 09:00 - 18:00
- Area - Baku city
- Salary - 550-700 AZN Gross (Will be determined during the final interview)
- Registration of employees according to the labour legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Challenging assignment in an international NGO working environment where professional and human competence is in the foreground.
Interested? To apply please send your application (letter of motivation and CV) by February 17, 2020 at the latest to email@example.com with the subject line “Children’s Village Programme Director assistant/Human Resources Manager assistant (based in Baku)”.
Please, note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!