Company: Alma Consulting
Vacancy: Electrical engineer
Project duration: National expert (1,5 person month)
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field;
- At least 7 years of practical experience in electrical engineering design and implementation.
Specifically, the specialist will:
- conduct design for electrical elements of the irrigation systems for the project, including pumps and other electric engineering;
- determine the power requirements of the proposed engineering works, including for pumping, as well as for any gates automation and SCADA systems;
- consult with electric power authorities on the: (a) collection of electrical data, and (b) map alignments of existing high-tension lines and equipment, including substations;
- prepare drawings, cost estimates, and draft specifications;
- advise on procurement arrangements;
- prepare relevant reports of quality standard to document findings as well as provision of relevant contributions to project feasibility studies and advance design;
- Prepare standard drawings for gates of various types and sizes for canal structures; and
- undertake other tasks as deemed necessary by the team leader.
Alma Consulting is looking for “Electrical engineer” expert. Experts are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com