Company: Alma Consulting
Vacancy: Environmental Specialist
Qualifications and skills
- preferably 5 years of previous professional experience in the application and monitoring of EBRD E&S Performance Requirements.
- Minimum B.Sc. degree in biology, environment or similar;
- At least 5 years of environmental studies and environmental impact assessments;
- Specific experience in environmental requirements according to Local law would be an advantage;
- Past experience with EBRD E&S Performance Requirements, preferably in the implementation phase and in the same sector;
- proficiency in written and spoken English;
Role in the assignment:
The expert shall report directly to the PM. His/her role shall be ensuring that the project complies with the ESAP / ESMP.
In particular, the expert shall be personally responsible inter alia for the following parts of the scope:
- 188.8.131.52 – Development of designs and specifications (only input related to the ESAP / ESMP);
- 184.108.40.206.3 – Obtaining of approvals (only input related to EIA, if required);
- 220.127.116.11 – preparation of tender documents – input related to environmental aspects;
- 18.104.22.168 – environmental reporting (support to the PM);
3.4 – Environmental and Social Implementation support.
Alma Consulting is looking for “ECEPP - Environmental Specialist”. Experts are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org